Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Nail of the Day: OPI Tickle my France-y and Essie (Luxe Effects) A Cut Above! 8/26/12

Today's Nail of the Day features a very wearable mauve-y nude polish with a little pink glam on the accent nail!
OPI Tickle My France-y, 2 coats



ATTENTION: I have found my perfect nude nail polish! I'm usually one for color, but this nude polish really gives off a classy, "polished" (pun intended) look to the nails and makes any neutral outfit seem well put togehter. OPI Tickle My France-y has a strong mauve undertone, which makes it more wearable on my skin tone than a stark, cool beige nude. 
I, of course, had to glam it up a bit, so I used 2 coats of Essie A Cut Above glitter polish on the accent nail. I think the pink glitter coordinates really well with this mauve OPI polish!
OPI Tickle My France-y, 2 coats
What's your favorite neutral polish? :)

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }