Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Monday, August 27, 2012

OOTD: Mint Glint! 8/24/12

Today's outfit is all about mint, a color I have been absolutely loving this summer!

I found this amazing toga-style mint blouse at Forever 21 recently. It is a sleeveless blouse that features a fan-like bow detail with chiffon fabric draping down the shoulder.
I paired it with cream-colored skinny jeans, also from Forever 21, and a light, taupe cardigan from Love Culture.
I thought the cream jeans really worked to make the mint stand-out in this outfit, but also kept it light and airy. As to not overload with the color matching, I added a taupe cardigan to balance the outfit when it got a little chilly in the evening. The neutral color toned down the bright color, but still kept the attention on the mint.
For accessories, I am wearing my usual rose gold Michael Kors watch and rose gold wrap bracelet from Bauble Bar in addition to a mint encrusted ring from For Love 21 and my blue-gemmed necklace from So Good jewelry store in San Diego.
For nails I am wearing Urban Outfitters Smush and Dust on the accent nail, both beautiful mint green and blue glitter nail polishes that I did a post about here: Smush and Dust
For earrings I am wearing the lovely Forever Audrey earrings from Jewelmint.
The aqua peep-toe flats are from H&M and are really comfortable!
For makeup, I decided to go all-out with an aqua eye and a brighter pink lip.

On Eyes:
Urban Decay (Naked palette): Virgin under brow and on inner corner, Sin on inner 1/3 of lid, and Naked in the crease.
MAC Shimmermoss eyeshadow packed onto entire lid
e.l.f. liquid liner in Black
Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara in Blackest Black

On Cheeks:
Benefit Coralista blush
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer
Nars Albatross highlight

On Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish

Fragrance:
Benefit Garden of Good and Eva

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }