Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

OOTD: Orange High-Low Dress! 8/5/12

I bought this orange/coral high-low chiffon dress from Papaya while on vacation in San Diego and wore it out the very next day!


This is my first high-low style dress, and I'm loving it so far! The dress is fully lined and comes in this vibrant summer shade. I paired it with a gold leaf choker style necklace from H&M, some gold bangles with cream stones from Forever 21, and some dainty gold and faux pearl earrings. I'm also wearing Ryder sunglasses by Michael Kors and my favorite turquoise stone sandals from Charlotte Russe
(I'm wearing Essie's Watermelon nail polish on my toes).
The back of the dress has corset-style lacing, and I didn't have a matching bandeau top with me on the trip, so I rocked it with my nude bra band! Woot! I added a skinny brown belt to break up the color a bit at the waist.
What do you think of the high-low style?

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }