Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Product Review: Sephora + Pantone Universe Strokes of Nature Brush Set

Sephora recently collaborated with Pantone Universe and came out with both an eyeshadow brush set and a colorful eyeshadow palette. This five piece brush set with its blue/green/purple duo-chrome handles and blue-green bristle tips appealed to me the most!







I probably don't need anymore eyeshadow brushes, but these were just too gorgeous to pass up at $38! (especially when your favorite color is turquoise/blue/green) Most brush sets of this quality from Sephora are usually more pricey, so I thought it was a justified purchase (at least that's what I told myself).

Outside Packaging
Inside Palette Case

The brushes come in a hard, plastic case (shown above) and can hypothetically be travelled with in this way, however, I find the case to be slightly bulky. I will be taking the brushes out to display in my brush holder and most likely be putting them in a zip-up brush bag for travel.



These are the brushes in my hand so you can get a better idea of their size. The set comes with a liner brush, smudge brush, fluffy crease brush, and medium and large shader brushes. The bristles are synthetic, but are quite soft. They seem durable and well-made, but I will keep you updated with how they perform and hold up after washing.

What have you splurged on lately?

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }