Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Product Review & Swatches: Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash

I picked up this set of five Urban Decay Shadow Pencils recently on sale at Sephora and have been really impressed so far!


Urban Decay is one of my all-time favorite make-up brands, particularly for their eye cosmetics: crease-proof primers, buttery smooth eyeshadows, and vibrant, long-wearing eyeliners and pencils!



This set comes with five great shades that I plan to use as eyeshadow bases and liners!

Right to Left: Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, and Clash; Natural Light
Delinquent: rich purple with purple glitter
Rehab: shimmery, smokey brown
Juju: shimmery taupe
Sin: shimmery pinky champagne
Clash: electric aqua with silver glitter


Right to Left: Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, and Clash; with Flash

After swatching, I rubbed my hand vigorously over the colors and they did not budge! I recommend applying this to the eye and smudging it out for a more blended look with your fingers or a brush. I suggest to work quickly though because once these babies dry, they aren't going anywhere until you decide to wash them off!

I highly recommend this set since the quality is amazing, you get to try out a good variety of shades, and it was on sale at Sephora for around $13! If this is your kind of product, I suggest picking it up soon before it sells out! :)

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }