Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nail of the Day: Pale Pink Glitter Gradient Nails!

Today's NOTD features a pale pink nail with a gradient of varying sizes of gold glitter! I used three different polishes to achieve this look, and I absolutely adore how it came out. The nails are neutral with a glam factor. I will be sporting these nails at an upcoming wedding I'm attending!


Revlon Pale Cashmere; natural light, 3 coats
For this look, I started out with Pale Cashmere, a milky, baby pink from Revlon's new Colorstay line. I used 3 coats to achieve maximum opacity.
Butter London Tart with a Heart; natural light, 2 coats
I then applied 2 coats of Butter London's Tart with a Heart nail polish to the first 1/4 of my nails from the cuticles. This polish has multicolored fine glitter with a gold base. I used a glitter with smaller pieces first to create a greater concentration of glitter at the base of the nails.
Wet n' Wild Glamorous; sunlight, 1 coat
Finally, I added a polish with chunky, round gold glitter over the fine glitter to add more texture and depth. I dotted the glitter pieces on and started bringing them further down the nail to achieve a gradient effect. For this last step, I used Glamorous, a new nail color from the Fergie collection from Wet n' Wild

Do you like glitter nail polish? :)

- xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }