Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Nail of the Day: Revlon Buttercup! 9/5/12

Today's nail polish is a lovely buttery, light yellow shade from Revlon's new Colorstay line.
natural light, 2 coats

natural light, 2 coats
I am really impressed with the formula of Revlon's new Colorstay line of polishes. This particular shade, Buttercup, is very opaque! I only needed 2 coats, and for a color this light, I was expecting to have to pile on the polish to make it true-to-bottle color. The formula was on the thicker side, but wasn't gloppy or overly thick.  
natural light, 2 coats
These polishes are also extremely glossy. I paired it up with the new Revlon Colorstay top coat and was in love with the super shiny finish. To add a little pop I painted the pinky and pointer fingers on my right and left hands, respectively, a medium pink color. The shade is Beautiful Girl by Sinful Colors. So far, this polish combo has lasted me 4 days and counting without chipping. I can't wait to try more colors in this line.

Do you like light yellow nail polish shades?

- xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }