Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

OOTD: Apricot Fan Dress! 9/2/12

Today's Outfit of the Day centers around an apricot/dusty peach colored dress with a "fan" detail that I recently picked up at Forever 21!

When I first saw this dress, it immediately caught my eye because of the accordion-like, pleated fan detail that drapes down from the bust! I thought it was unique and very elegant. The dress has a subtle sweetheart neckline with a paneled bodice and detachable spaghetti straps. The hemline isn't too short, but I threw on a white, ruffled quarter-length-sleeved cardigan, also from Forever 21, to make it more conservative for Church. This is one gorgeous dress!
I wasn't too excited about the color of this dress at first, but its warmth and depth make it a great transitional piece for the Fall season!
I paired the dress with my taupe Coach handbag and these brown and tweed peep-toe pumps from a Lela Rose for Payless collection a couple years ago. I love these shoes and like how the tweed adds an unexpected twist to the outfit.
For accessories, I wore a gold, wreath statement necklace that I've been obsessed with lately from H&M, gold and cream bangles from Forever 21, and my usual rose gold Michael Kors watch and rose gold wrap bracelet from Bauble Bar.
For makeup, I brought out my trusty Naked palette and created a gold, neutral eye look.

On Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Barely Beige as a base all over lid
Urban Decay Naked palette: Virgin under brow and in inner corner
Sin on inner 1/3 of lid
Half Baked on center of lid
Smog and Darkhorse on outer 1/3 of lid to deepen
Naked and Buck to blend out crease
e.l.f. liquid liner in black
Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara

On Face:
MAC Fleet Fast blush (LE)
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer
Nars Albatross highlighter

On Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous

On Nails:
OPI Tickle My France-y (swatch here)

Fragrance:
Benefit Garden of Good and Eva

Thanks for stopping by!

- xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }