Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Monday, September 17, 2012

OOTD: Prim and Proper Black and White! 9/9/12

Today's Outfit of the Day is a classic black and white ensemble with bright red lips! :)


I love wearing black and white because it automatically gives off a classy and well-put-together vibe. I love incorporating different textures like this white chiffon blouse and black satin pencil skirt. I also like pairing together pieces that have unique touches like this geometric belt and the bow detail on this blouse!
Pencil skirts are staples for me for dressier and more work-appropriate outfits.
I wear my taupe and white Coach handbag and nude and black GUESS slingback pumps quite frequently because they go well with most outfits. I like investing in items I know I will get a lot of use out of, and these two accessories have definitely earned their worth in my wardrobe!
I'm getting into darker metallic nail colors for Fall, and am wearing Number One Nemesis from the OPI Spiderman collection on my toes.
For other accessories, I'm wearing a cream, floral bib necklace that I think adds a feminine touch to the outfit without clashing with the bow detail of the blouse. I mixed metals with my rose gold Michael Kors watch and the Silver Swan bracelet and Forever Audrey earrings, both from Jewelmint. I'm also wearing a romantic, black filagree bracelet.
I went for a softer makeup look, so I could focus on the bright red lips.
I used the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay to achieve this look and the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic (that was a mouthful!) on my lips.


Chiffon blouse, satin pencil skirt, belt, and floral necklace: Forever 21
Handbag: Coach
Slingback pumps: GUESS
Watch: Michael Kors
Silver Swan bracelet and Forever Audrey earrings: Jewelmint
Black filagree bracelet: Body Central

On Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette: Foxy under brow, Bootycall on inner corner, Tease through crease, Verve on entire lid, Pistol and Busted on outer 1/3 of lid and in crease.
e.l.f. black liquid liner
Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara

On Cheeks:
MAC Fleet Fast blush (LE)
Physician's Formula shimmer strips in Malibu strip for highlight

On Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic

Fragrance:
Benefit Garden of Good and Eva

Nails:
Revlon Buttercup and Sinful Colors Beautiful Girl (swatches here)
OPI Number One Nemesis on toes
I hope you enjoyed this outfit. Thanks so much for visiting!

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }