Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Nail of the Day: OPI Just Spotted the Lizard!

Today's Nail of the Day features the green-gold duo-chrome Just Spotted the Lizard polish from the OPI Spiderman collection that came out a couple of months ago.

I don't usually gravitate toward green nail polishes unless they're a mint color, but for some reason, I really love this polish! Duo-chrome polishes always catch my eye because they're so interesting. This polish has a yellow-gold and green duo-chrome. Most of the time, it appears gold with green on the rounded edges of my nails, but if you look at the polish at the right angle, you can see the green a lot more (as seen above.)
This polish has been working well with many of my olive and forest green Fall outfits. Let's not forget that it was made for the recent Spiderman movie (I love comics and comic movies!) Another awesome feature about this polish is that it's pretty much an exact dupe for the more expensive Chanel Peridot nail polish at a fraction of the cost ($26 vs $8.) This polish applied evenly and lasted a very long time without chipping. I generally really enjoy OPI's brush and polish formula.
Is this a color you would wear? :)

- xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }