Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Nail of the Day: Revlon Colorstay Velvet Rope!

Today's Nail of the Day features my new favorite dark red nail polish: Velvet Rope from the new Revlon Colorstay line!

This is my 5th polish from this line, and I am absolutely loving how shiny and chip-resistant the formula is! These polishes also have a nice sized brush, not too big, but not too small either, which really allows for precision work. This shade is not overly dark, but is the perfect medium red that I think is great for this time of year. Even though this isn't a new or unique red, the formula is amazing enough to bump it up to being my favorite red.
This particular shade is extremely shiny even without a top coat (for reference, I am wearing the Sally Hansen strengthening top coat on top, which is my favorite top coat by far.) This polish and my top coat make for a formidable combination. I had several people ask me if I had gotten a gel manicure while I was wearing this shade. I was able to get a week's wear out of this before any chipping. This is sure to be one of my Fall favorites!
What's your favorite red nail polish? :)
- xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }