Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Friday, October 26, 2012

OOTD: Western Romantic! 9/24/12

Today's Outfit of the Day centers around soft colored satins, plums, lace, and burgundy cowboy boots!


Who says you can't dress up jeans? For today's outfit, I'm wearing some of my favorite dark wash skinny jeans with a romantic pink satin top. I love how feminine this top is with the lace cut out detail, but I decided to balance it out with some rugged cowboy boots. I love this burgundy hue for Fall, and if you already own a few good boots, it's a nice way to try something new. I'm wearing a black cami under the blouse as well.
The sun was setting, so I decided to throw in some artsy shots! :)
For jewelry, I'm wearing this magnifying glass pendent that's part of the Victorian Charmer necklace set from Jewelmint. Also from Jewelmint, I'm wearing the Bow Tie bracelet. I'm wearing my rose gold Michael Kors watch and rose gold wrap bracelet. I also have on some gold chandelier earrings and a pink gem-ed vintage ring
 For makeup, I played around with some taupe, olive, and maroon shades using the Olive Martini quad from Maybelline (reviewed and swatched here.) I also kept the cheeks and lips in the plummy family.
 Clothing:
Pink satin blouse & Chandelier earrings: Forever 21
Dark wash skinny jeans: Pac Sun (super skinny fit)
Burgundy cowboy boots: Urbanog.com
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace and bow bracelet: Jewelmint
Rose gold wrap bracelet: Baublebar
ring: vintage

On Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Olive Martini Quad (reviewed and swatched here)
black pencil liner
e.l.f. liquid liner in black
Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara in blackest black

On Cheeks:
theBalm Cabana Boy Blush
theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer highlight

On Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey

On Nails:
OPI Just Spotted the Lizard (seen here)

Fragrance:
Vera Wang Lovestruck
Thanks so much for stopping by!
-xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }