Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

OOTN: Merry Christmas Berry!

Today's Outfit of the Night is what I wore to a Christmas Eve party. I tried to be as festive as possible by incorporating berry/cranberry shades and lots of gold sparkle. I even included my brother's OOTN in case you were curious! ;)

I've worn this lace dress several times this season and even have an OOTD where I styled it more casually with riding boots in San Francisco (seen here.) I love how classy the lace makes the dress and the cranberry color is perfect for this time of year! I paired the dress with a gold braided belt, gold glitter heels, and gold jewelry.
It was quite chilly out, so I decided to wear these adorable black bow tights. Since the dress is pretty simple, the tights add just the right amount of flair without being too overwhelming.
For jewelry, I wore the Bird Cage Bangle from Jewelmint and the Bentley Blonde geometric necklace and earring set from Shoplately.
I love how the gold necklace really brightens up the neckline of the dress!

For makeup, I also focused on gold and cranberry shades, while adding some multi-colored glitter to the inner corners of the eyes and gold glitter to frame the upper and lower lash lines.
I originally had a deep berry lip, but thought it was too much, so I blotted it down and added a light peach gloss to mute it a little.


My brother and I were matching! I thought it would be fun to include his outfit and where everything he is wearing is from as well. (Let me know if you would like to see more of him on this blog!)
Again, it was very cold (for Southern California anyway,) so I wore a thick coat to keep me warm (and a cardigan underneath for added warmth.) I also wore this satin bow bag with a gold chain that I am currently in love with for nights out.
My Clothing:
Lace Dress, Gold Belt, Coat, and Bow Bag: H&M
Bow Tights: Forever 21
Gold Glitter Heels: Target
Bracelet: Jewelmint (Bird Cage Bangle)
Necklace and Earring set: Shoplately (Bentley Blonde set)

My Brother's Clothing:
Flannel Shirt: Pac Sun
Burgundy V-neck Sweater: Express
Jeans: True Religion
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Watch: Kenneth Cole

On Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold all over lid
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese on inner corner and under brow
L'oreal Infallible eye shadow in Gold Imperial all over lid
Stila In The Light palette: Bare under brow and in inner corner, Bliss to blend out crease, Sandstone in outer crease
MAC Cranberry eye shadow in and above crease
black pencil liner in waterlines
NYX Slide On pencil in Brown Perfection on outer lower lash line 
e.l.f. black liquid liner on upper lash line
NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Gold over black liquid liner and on lower lash line
Wet n' Wild Megasparkle loose glitter in Lilac Frosting on inner corner (adhered with LA Splash Eyeliner Sealer/base)
Clinique Lash Doubling mascara
Forever 21 false lashes

On Face:
Skindinavia No More Shine setting spray
Lancome La Base Pro primer
Benefit Porefessional primer around nose
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 2.0
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Brightener for dark circles
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand

On Cheeks:
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blushing Bride
e.l.f. blush in Gotta Glow as highlight

On Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie (blotted down)
Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Peach Petal

On Nails:
Butter London Chancer Rudolf nails (seen here)

Fragrance:
Dior Miss Dior
I hope you got to spend the Holiday season with your loved ones! Merry Christmas, and thank you so much for supporting my blog!

-xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }