Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

OOTD: Red & White Sparkle!

I celebrate Christmas on January 7th, and this is the outfit I wore to the church service the evening before. Although red and white are associated with the holidays and it's nearing the end of January, this color scheme could also work well for a Valentine's Day outfit!


You can never have too much holiday sparkle! I paired this white peplum blouse with a red satin skirt. It was freezing, so I decided to continue color blocking with white tights and red satin heels.
The back of the skirt has panelling down the center, which adds something extra to the look. I like that the blouse hangs lower in the front and back than on the sides. It gives it an interesting flair at the hem.
 I absolutely love the sweetheart neckline with the sheer sleeve detailing of the blouse!
 The beading on the sheer part of the blouse really made this blouse a winner in my book for Christmas.
 For jewelry, I wore my rose gold Michael Kors watch, an 18k gold bracelet from Egypt, floral rhinestone bracelet, and a flat rhinestone ring. I also wore rhinestone chandelier earrings for the ultimate sparkle factor.
For makeup, I kept it neutral yet dramatic on the eyes with gold glitter, false lashes and red holiday lips. 
 I also threw on a white coat to keep me warm until we got to church.
Clothing:
Blouse, Coat, Rhinestone Bracelet and Earrings: Forever 21
Skirt: Windsor
Tights: don't remember!
Shoes: gifted
18k Gold Bracelet: gifted from Egypt
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: American Eagle Outfitters

On Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion
Urban Decay Naked palette: Virgin under brow and in inner corner, Naked in crease, Buck and Hustle in outer crease, Sin on inner 2/3 of lid, Smog on outer 1/3 of lid
Avon black pencil liner in waterlines
NYX glide on pencil in Brown Perfection on lower lash line
e.l.f. black liquid liner on top lash line
Wet n' Wild Mega Glitter in Confetti applied with LA splash eyeliner sealer/base
NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Gold
Ardell 120 Wispies false lashes applied with Duo Dark adhesive lash glue

On Cheeks:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flushed
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Nars Albatross as highlight

On Lips:
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Cabaret
MAC Lipstick in Charmed I'm Sure (LE)
Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain in Bomb 2

Fragrance: 
Miss Dior

On Nails: 
French manicure (gel)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

- xx, Eviola

1 comment:

  1. Goodness gracious, you're hot! Your makeup looks great, too. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. :D The newest post on my page has the information if you'd like to participate!

    http://xmyoasis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }